Natural fertilizers trees, shrubs, hedges and evergreens organic fertilizer
- Trees, shrubs, hedges and evergreens.
- Helps the movement of sugars between leaves (during photosynthesis)
- Increases plant resistance to diseases and water stress
Approved for organic agricultureThis fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by :
- Hen manure
- Feather meal
- Natural potassium
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Pellet size1.5 kg Box - Maximum width : 3 mm - Maximum length : 6 mm 2.5 kg Pail and 8 kg Bag small granules : 2.5 x 2.5 mm (250 SGN)
Large trees (broadleaf trees and conifers)
Spread 90 g per 2.5 cm of tree trunk diameter (1/2 cup/1 inch).
Make 13-cm (5″) deep holes in the ground, 30 cm (12″) apart, under the perimeter of the branches furthest away from the trunk. Fill the holes with fertilizer and cover with soil.
Shrubs, smaller trees, and hedges
Spread 90 g (1/2 cup) per tree or shrub or 8 kg per 40 linear metres of hedge (17.6 lbs/130 sq. ft.).
Spread on the ground, under the perimeter of the branches furthest away from the trunk.
Apply twice a year at the beginning of May and at the beginning of July.
8 kg covers 40 linear metres of hedge (17.6 lbs/130 sq.ft.)