Natural fertilizers sprinkle-on organic fertilizer for vegetables and fine herbs
UsesVegetables, fruits and fine herbs growned in containers: (pots, hanging planters, flower boxes)
- Tomatoes, peppers, chilies, eggplants, cucumbers, zucchinis, ground cherries, strawberries, blueberries, beans, peas, lettuce, spinach, swiss chard, basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary, parsley, chives, savory, cilantro, mint, edible flowers.
- Finely granulated for quick action
- Moisture proof container
- Practical lid for sprinkling
- Approved for organic agriculture
- Enhances fruit production
- Improves plant resistance to diseases and water stress
- Hen manure
- Bone meal
- Natural potassium
- Sea weeds
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Pellet sizesmall granules : 2.5 x 2.5 mm (250 SGN)
How to use
Sprinkle directly over soil.
Tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, strawberries, etc.
33 g (3 tbsp) per plant
Fine herbs, lettuces, beans
22 g (2 tbsp) per 61 cm (24 po) container
Apply at the beginning of the season and every 4 weeks afterward.