Natural fertilizers lawn fertilizer step 3 (fall) +iron
UsesFall treatment for winter protection
- An excellent source of iron, for a luxuriant green lawn!
- Fall fertilizer that increases the quantity of organic matter in the soil.
- Rich in potassium; reinforces grass cellular tissues and promotes better resistance against diseases and the harshness of winter.
Three-step fertilization programApply Acti-Sol 7-3-2 lawn fertilizer (step 1&2) in spring, as soon as the ground allows it. Six weeks later, reapply Acti-Sol 7-3-2 lawn fertilizer (step 1&2). Finally in September, apply Acti-Sol 4-3-9 lawn fertilizer (step 3) for maximum efficiency.
Approved for organic agricultureThis fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by :
- Hen manure
- Feather meal
- Natural potassium
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Pellet sizesmall granules : 2.5 x 2.5 mm (250 SGN)
See also :
- Lawn fertilizer (Step 1)
- Lawn fertilizer (Step 2)
- Lawn fertilizer (Step 3)
Apply 4.5 kg/100 m² (9.9 lbs/1076 sq. ft.).
Shrubs and Hedges
Spread 90 g (1/2 cup) per shrub on the ground or 15 kg per linear metre of hedge (33 lbs/246 sq. ft.).
15 kg covers 335 m² (3605 sq. ft.)
For quicker dissolving, water after applying, except in the presence of dew.