Natural fertilizers lawn fertilizer step 1&2 (spring-summer)
UsesSeeding, sodding, and maintenance
- Helps with soil structure and water retention.
- Fertilizer applied in spring and summer to improve soil organic matter.
- Promotes the development of microbial life in the soil.
Three-step fertilization programApply Acti-Sol 7-3-2 lawn fertilizer (step 1&2) in spring, as soon as the ground allows it. Six weeks later, reapply Acti-Sol 7-3-2 lawn fertilizer (step 1&2). Finally in September, apply Acti-Sol 4-3-9 lawn fertilizer (step 3) for maximum efficiency.
- Hen manure
- Feather meal
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Pellet sizesmall granules : 2.5 x 2.5 mm (250 SGN)
See also :
- Lawn fertilizer (Step 3)
Seeding and sodding of lawns
If you plan to use a rotary tiller to prepare the soil, first spread 4 kg per 100 m² (8.8 lbs/1076 sq. ft.). If not, mix the fertilizer into the ground with a rake over a depth of about 5 cm (2”). You can also use Acti Sol 5-3-2 fertilizer in replacement of 7-3-2 for laying down sod.
Apply 4.5 kg per 100 m² (9.9 lbs/1076 sq. ft.).
Apply at the beginning of the season, at the end of April or beginning of May.
15 kg cover 335 m² (3605 sq. ft.)
For quicker dissolving, water after applying, except in the presence of dew.