Natural fertilizers lawn fertilizer - small yards
UseSeeding, sodding, and maintenance
- Helps with soil structure and water retention.
- Fertilizer applied in spring and summer to improve soil organic matter.
- Promotes the development of microbial life in the soil.
- Formula specially designed for all seasons
- Fine granules for fast results
- Efficient and easy to use
- Made in Québec from a local and renewable resource
- Made from hen manure, which is naturally rich in calcium
- No unpleasant odour
- Reusable, water-resistant bucket with hermetic lid
- Hen manure
- Feather meal
- Potash sulfate
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances
Seeding and sodding of lawns
If you plan to use a rotary tiller to prepare the soil, first spread 4 kg per 100 m² (8.8 lbs/1076 sq. ft.). If not, mix the fertilizer into the ground with a rake over a depth of about 5 cm (2”).
Apply at the beginning of the season and every 6-8 weeks afterward.
Apply 4.5 kg per 100 m² (9.9 lbs/1076 sq. ft.).
15 kg cover 335 m² (3605 sq. ft.)
For quicker dissolving, water after applying, except in the presence of dew.