Natural fertilizers sprinkle-on organic fertilizer for annual flowers
UsesAnnuals, rose bushes, fruit trees, hanging baskets, balcony planters.
- Improves bud and fruit formation
- Improves resistance to diseases and water stress
Approved for organic agricultureThis fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by :
- ECOCERT Canada
- Hen manure
- Bone meal
- Natural potassium
- Sea weeds
- Dried, dehydrated and pelletized
- No soil or compost added to the product
- No binding agents used to hold particles together
- Does not contain:
- synthetic substances
Minimum guaranteed analysisTotal Nitrogen (N) 4% Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 3% Soluble Potash (K2O) 7% Calcium (Ca) 6% Organic matter 60% Moisture (maximum) 10% pH ±7.1 Pellet size small granules : 2.5 x 2.5 mm (250 SGN)
Mix in 60 g (1/3 cup) for a 10″ (25-cm) diameter basket.
Mix in 170 g (1 cup) for every 24″ (60 cm) of length.
Apply at the beginning of the season and every 4 to 6 weeks afterward.
Perennials and annuals
1.5 kg covers 15 m² (3.3 lbs/160 sq.ft.)