Simple tips for labeling your garden
Need help labeling your seedlings and planning your garden? Here are a few simple tips to help you identify even the tiniest shoots.
- Write the name of your plant on a wooden clothespin.
- Attach the clothespin to the edge of your pot.
Stick and vegetable peeler
- Find a small stick that’s still big enough to write on.
- Peel off a section of bark using a vegetable peeler.
- Write the name of the plant on the stick and plant it in the earth.
- Write the name of the plant on the back of a spoon with a permanent marker.
- Plant the spoon in the earth.
- At the end of summer, keep the spoons for next year.